Tuesday 30 May 2017

Lesson 9 : My Daily Life's Schedule

Hello, and good morning,

Today I will not talk longer. This is because, i am so busy because my schedule is so very pack. Just like the sardine in the sardine's can.

Okay, I am kidding. Today, I will share with you guys about my daily routine.

Every person in this world has their own routine. It does not matter if you are a baby, a kid, or an adult. For a baby, on the morning, they will sleep while during night, they will wake up to get an attention from their parent. For a kid, they will go to school on the morning, back to home during evening and do their homework before going to sleep during night. For the adult, the responsible is increasing since they have to independent. In addition if have family. So, since we have packed schedule, it is so nice if we have an organized schedule of daily lives.

I will show to you organized schedule of daily life's.

MY DAILY ROUTINE
WATASHI NO ICHI NI JI
私の一二次



SEE, MY LIFE IS PACK RIGHT ?
OK, SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT TIME.
SANKYU. JAA MATA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lesson 10 : Happy Birthday My Friend !

happy birthday to those who was born in June. happy birthday to you and your friend. lets sing happy birthday song to your friend: ...